Skip to main content

Week 8 comments and feedback

1. I have enjoyed the comments I have been receiving. The comments I enjoy the most are the ones that actually give me feedback to fix my paper instead of just telling me how much they like my story.

2. I would say I am giving pretty good comments. I try to tell them what I like about their story and then try and tell them one thing they could fix.

3. I haven't really gotten to know anyone through this class other than reading their introductions.

4. I might add a couple more pictures on my comment wall so it isn't so bland.

5.

I chose this picture because I actually enjoy the comments that point out errors so I can make my story better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carver's life

Hi, I'm Carver Ramey and I am currently a junior here at OU. My major is Finance and I would say the coolest part of my major is I got to go study abroad last summer and take a finance and accounting class. The best class I took last semester would be Philosophy because I was able to work ahead and complete the course two weeks before it was due. After I graduate from OU I want to go to work somewhere in the real estate field. This summer I have an internship at a commercial real estate firm in Dallas which I am very excited about. If for some reason I don't enjoy real estate I will probably try and go to law school after graduating from OU. My favorite hobby of mine is skiing. I usually go skiing once or twice a year and I have been doing that for the past 15 years whether it's with my parents or a group of friends. To make sure I keep this streak up every summer I work and save up so I can afford to go. This winter break I went to Crested Butte with a couple of my friend

Comment Wall

https://sites.google.com/d/1b8xWl5In5W_OdMSorVacbl-6AqtHuc_z/p/1mzp8mynbCnPhX2ulW1G42uxoY0U8yuoh/edit

"Favorite Place"

My favorite place to go in the world is anywhere that I can ski. Skiing has been my favorite thing to do since I was 6  years old and I try and go every year. There is no specific place on this earth that I call "My Favorite Place" but anywhere with snow that I can ski on is my favorite place.                                                                                     Photo of person skiing on snowfield